Friday, January 7, 2011

Hey guys, guess what

its 2011 !!!!1

Time for a 2011 album.
Earthling - Insomniacs' Ball
You love you some trip hop sounds, but think all those big albums are a touch too boring? You think there should be more 'hop' in trip hop? (An) Earthling might just be your new pet.

album on bandcamp.

Also, fucking bandcamp and their motherfucking paypal. Note that 'buying without paypal' also goes through paypal. I do not want paypal.
Seriously though, why can't there be a simple system like the iDeal we have here in the Netherlands (shh, don't tell apple!), which just provides an API-like service between the seller and the bank. So I log in to my bank, pay, the seller gets an 'he paid' message, I get my stuff. Why do we need the evil that is paypal?
<insert huge rant here>.

No comments:

Post a Comment