Thursday, January 20, 2011

listening to 2011; January 20

Hi,

So it turns out RYM's charts only update bi-weekly. I've been busy studying anyway. Now it's time for a break. Lets have a quick look at the new charts. First thing noticed: damn, it already went over five hundred rated albums. That's quick.

Anyway, here's the top five (from 1 to 5). Lots of metal. Approve.

Mitochondrion - Parasignosis
this track from Mitochondrion - Parasignosis sounds promising.

Ulcerate - The Destroyers of All
New Ulcerate! I'd already wishlisted this after their previous album as well as an excellent live performance.

Falkenbach - Tiurida
Falkenbach is a band I've heard of, but never really bothered to check out. This track from Falkenbach - Tiurida doesn't give me any reason to do so now. Check it if you're into folk metal, though.

Earth - Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light 1
New Earth! Truthfully, I've never looked at the band much beyond their debut, Earth 2. Looks like this will make me regret it.

Destroyer - Kaputt was already mentioned here.

No comments:

Post a Comment